Friday, January 1, 2016

About me and this blog

Hi! My name's Sam Thurlow, I'm a percussionist and designer - which pretty much covers my hobbies as well as work!
This is a blog I started in January 2016, and I'm adding to it whenever I get a chance to!

"So what's this blog about" i hear you ask! Well, I listen to an album, write a review of it - giving my honest opinion about the CD, whether I'm going to keep listening to it, whether I think the artwork was better than the music - and it will be in depth, and probably a long (but hopefully very interesting) read!

The reason I'm doing this? Well, I started out just choosing albums because of their artwork. Because when you put an album in shops, the first thing people will see is the picture on the front.
It's the same with books, and the whole "don't judge a book by its cover" - I ask, why not?

But I then got interest to review particular albums, and then personal albums. And thus, we have a review blog! A lot of it is ramblings - but what's wrong with that? ;)


Thanks - hope you enjoy the blogs!
Sam

www.bongoboy.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment